A competition between amateurs on the Circuit Paul Ricard go-kart track.
After one-hour qualifying test session to determine the starting grid, there is a 300-km relay race so over 5 hours racing.
Timetable depending the season:
- 9h00 or 14h00: booking confirmation
- 10h00 or 14h45 : briefing
- 10h30 or 15h15 : 60mn timed tests
- 11h50 or 16h30 : refueling + starting procedure
- 12h05 or 16h40 : relay race of 300Km
- 12h30 or 20h00 : lunch or dinner buffet opening
- 17h30 or 22h15: podium ceremony
Fees are €700 per team and per race, included catering for 6 drivers.
Catering for accompanying person is possible (€25€ due to be paid on site)