Live the event of the year at the heart of the Circuit !
The Official Campsite of the Circuit Paul Ricard for the French F1 Grand Prix will be situated at 10min walk from the track. Campers will be have access to the grandstands through the Sainte Baume gate.
The campsite will be opened from Thursday June 21st 9am until Monday June 25th at noon (Reception 9am-10pm. Camping access 24h/24 with passes)
Price : 200 euros for 4 nights for 4 persons and 1 vehicle.
In addition of the campsite area, some food services will be available with bar, shop and musical entertainment during the 4 days of the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free and unnumbered 40m² camping pitch, not connected to electricity or water.
- Each camping pitch includes the parking for a light vehicle or a camper van or two motorcycles. Caravans and trailers are allowed to the extent that the whole does not exceed the 40m² camping pitch, vehicles included.
- The “camping pitch” package allows access for 4 people. Beyond 4 people, possibility to buy a bracelet for each additional guest. Free for children under 12 years old.
- Non-cancellable, non-refundable, payment upon booking. No pre-bookable pitch.
- In case of early departure, the manager reserves the right to re-rent the camping pitch.
- Animals are not allowed in the campsite and the circuit.
- It is forbidden to carry on board vehicles engines installed on chassis as well as any dangerous equipment or used in a questionable purpose. Trunks and camper vans will be checked, especially at each entrance.
- Glass bottles are strictly forbidden in the campsite.
- Alcohol: The transportation and introduction of alcohol into the campsite is regulated by the State Services. The volume of alcohol allowed to access the reception areas is fixed per person to:
* 2 liters of beer
* or 1 liter of strong alcohol
- Fire, firecrackers, fireworks, and charcoal, electric or gas barbecues are strictly prohibited. A secure barbecue area is specifically provided for this purpose.
SERVICES: Sanitary facilities with PMR access. Waste collection point. Tanks are installed to collect your sewage (camper cassette toilets).
GRANDSTANDS ACCESS: Pedestrian access to the Circuit by the "Porte Ste Baume", 10 minutes’ walk. PMR shuttle service: service reserved for PRM registered at the F1 French Grand Prix
CATERING: A catering service is open from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Bread and pastries delivery every morning. Musical entertainment at the bar
SECURITY: 24-hour security service. Closed and secure site. Emergency station. Fire safety department.