Incentive & Events
Organise your corporate events at the Circuit Paul Ricard: they will take on a whole new meaning at the heart of an international temple to motorsport.
With more than twenty modular rooms with a capacity of 10 to 2,000 people, our teams will offer you the perfect place for your meetings, seminars, shows, and incentive and public relations operations:
- Le Castellet Airport hangar: 2,500 m².
- Mistral Hall 1 + 2: 380 m² + 580 m².
- Lounges + terrace: 96 m² + 170m².
- Briefing Room: 190 m².
- Welcome Center 60 m² room.
- Blue room (Xtrem Park): 250 m².
Take advantage of a break to enjoy a meal at our different dining areas:
- The Panoramic Club restaurant with a clear view over the circuit that offers premium services from the exclusive catering service La Traiteur Tropézienne.
- Le Pitlane, the restaurant of the Grand Prix Hôtel & Restaurant*** and its racing atmosphere.
- The 3-star Michelin Christophe Bacquié restaurant at the Hôtel&Spa du Castellet***** for a unique culinary experience.
- The Grand Prix Burger at the Xtrem Park with its burger menus to be enjoyed with a view over the circuit and the pit building.
Don’t leave without having sampled an experience on the track!
Enjoy the sensations of motorsport by organising an activity on the track: laps, first-time experiences, demonstrations, etc.
The Xtrem Park and its many activities can enhance your day with colleagues: driving experience, go-karting, quad bike outing, driving simulator, behind-the-scenes tour of the circuit, adventure tour with zip wire, etc.
The Circuit Paul Ricard is also up in the air!
Our helicopter activity will offer you the most stunning views over the Circuit Paul Ricard and the region! Admire the “calanque” sea cliffs and the region’s vineyards from the sky. Selection of flight times, large group capacity.